Has your web content kept up with NLP advances in Google?
If not, that could explain why you are struggling to reach Page 1.
Our AI-powered Content Audit will identify if content meets the standard now expected by online searchers – and search engines – and give you the knowledge to develop a better content strategy to increase revenue.
Here are some factors to consider when producing website content:
- Always review top-ranking content on a topic before writing anything.
- Use words that suggest a positive sentiment (friendly, great, helpful) if top ranking pages do the same.
- Content is not just about traditional keywords – ensure phrases in surrounding sentences and paragraphs provide context.
- Think about “indicator keywords” i.e. general words you would expect to find in content about a certain topic.
- Is the text easy to read? Our favourite tip is to simply read it out loud to see if it flows.
- Is the text logically ordered with relevant headings and sub-headings?
- Avoid complex sentences with unnecessary adjectives and multiple clauses.
- Use the right punctuation, spelling and grammar – it matters to Google.
- If statistics are needed for a topic make sure they are up-to-date.
- Where readers will be expecting a specific answer, give that answer as soon as possible.
We also provide:
Technical SEO Audit – in-depth assessments of a website which include keyword research and competitor analysis.
SEO Health Check – for businesses that want to understand what SEO activity has taken place to date, who want to implement a new SEO strategy or want to increase conversions (Conversion Rate Optimisation).
Get In Touch Today...
Call us on 01494 530233
Email us at email@example.com